Buy the Books
'I wish I had read this book sooner, I tell every new mum about it!' Millie Mackintosh
Packed with tips, hints and reminders, case studies, at-a-glance charts and a daily journal to help you keep track of your baby's progress, The Sensational Baby Sleep Plan is a step-by-step, must-have manual to ensure sleep for you and your baby.
The Sensational Baby Sleep Plan gives parents:
* Realistic, easy to follow advice and guidance
* Sensible feeding plans that can be tailored to suit the individual
* Simple explanations of how to interpret different cries
* Useful tips to encourage belief and trust in their parental instincts
* Solutions to common issues and problems, as well as in-depth explanations on how to cope with reflux and dietary related colic.
* Happy babies that sleep through the night and have structured naps from around 2 months.
Baby care consultant Alison Scott-Wright takes the stress and tension out of those early weeks and offers the ultimate plan that will ensure your baby sleeps soundly during the day, and for a full 12 hours during the night from around 8-10 weeks, without the need for night feeds!
From the author of the hugely successful The Sensational Baby Sleep Plan.
A follow-up guide, helping parents to handle sleep issues in toddlers and children aged over twelve months.
With clear and realistic advice on how to:
*Implement the fail-safe reassurance sleep-training technique
*Establish healthy bedtime associations
*Understand your toddler's development
*Implement a routine through responsible and positive parenting
*Manage changes such as moving from a cot to a bed and travelling
*Cope with dietary intolerances and acid reflex that might affect child's ability to fall and stay asleep
*Introduce a new baby into the family and deal with sibling issues
This book will get your child - and you - the sleep you need!
Read the books and looking for the products Alison recommends? Look no further!